Share-MyCard was created as a direct response to the challenges presented to business as a result of Covid-19. Using a technology platform most of us have in common – mobile devices, we can now minimise personal and financial risks while still making new contacts and keeping in touch with existing ones. Share-MyCard maximises the usage, scope, spread and effectiveness of conventional print media such as business cards – digitally. Though we put the spotlight on ‘business cards’ we are applying the same terminology and methods to flyers, posters and landing pages. A digital card shared today with one contact will, in the true spirit of our social media sharing age…be shared with millions. Available both offline and online, SEO ready contact media will be found by search engines like a regular website.
• Eco Friendly
• Economical – stock does not run out
• Personal Wellbeing – Contactless and Socially Distanced
• Effective – doesn’t get misplaced
• Single, Double and MULTI-SIDED as it’s digital
• Can complement or be used instead of a website
• Animated presentation possible
• Manage changes in staffing more effectively
• Easier to access your information for the non-technical
• Use Existing Design or Commission New
• Promote New Events, Products or Services
Share-MyCard.com, Share-MyCard and ShareMycard.co.uk are trading names of HDUK Ltd. This website is owned and operated by HDUK Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11813917. Registered Office: 63/66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor Suite 23, London, EC1N 8LE.
We have carefully examined the risks associated with a data loss and have set operational guidelines to protect you:
- Unless we have a request to do otherwise all information published should already exist in the public domain.
- We ask for only the minimum personal data that is required to communicate with you or to deliver a service to you.
- We do not sell user data.
- It is a requirement that all who submit data for publication acknowledge that they require the consent of others named or identified to do so.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We do not hold payment card or banking account data on our website.
- Our contact forms and logins follow best practice to secure access e.g. ssl encryption, reCAPTCHA and brute force attack prevention.
Email Address Obfuscation – we display obfuscated email addresses online to prevent harvesting by bots and spammers, without visible changes to the address for human visitors.
Our target users should want their company contact details and services to be advertised.
- Restricted capability for unauthorised scripts or urls to be introduced.
- We are continually seek opportunities for improvement.
The social media icons directly below the ‘card’ enable you to :
- Share in Social Media Channels such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Share with a WhatsApp contact or group.
- Email to a recipient.
The QR codes enable a point and click means of sharing with an individual – they scan the code with their mobile phone camera to either visit the card online or contact the cardholder as per their instructions.
If you already have media you can use those as long as they are of suitable quality and of the correct proportions for
- Business Cards – Quick Card, Multi-Card, Web Card
These will not have the benefit of on card QR coding although a QR code will be applied to the digital card location itself.
We provide in-house Graphic Design services for print ready Logos, Business Cards and Flyers. These can incorporate the QR coding to an endpoint as specified by you. Contact us
You have the option of generic Share-MyCard cards which will depict your contact and company information, QR code and hyperlinked to your web address or contact number. Billed separately, not print ready. Contact us
We can, by direct request, also embed video or an active screenshot of any url such as web page.
Yes. You can point your own domain, redirect urls or hyperlink your card on an existing website or landing page.
Haven’t got one ? No problem, we can supply domain names too.
All of the content published is free of charge to view unless otherwise stated. Free membership is available for business users giving access to self-service ‘Quick Cards’. Enhanced digital cards require a subscription, either recurring or one off.
Our current subscription rates are here : https://share-mycard.com/subscription/
Payments can be by PayPal from PayPal Balance or by bank card.
You can also pay by card directly on site.
You can be invoiced – from HDUK Ltd then pay by preferred method.
QR codes on a card provide either a message in text or an invitation to visit a web url, send an email or telephone a number as determined by the card holder. On occasion we can also use a .vcf to enable the downloading and adding to contacts on your mobile phone or email client such as Outlook.
All card pages have a unique QR code below the ‘card’ that will always point to the same destination – even if the content is changed in whole or in part.
For members it’s the best user experience:
Install App (or add to home screen) – sign in – save your login.
Your cards will be available quickly offline or online from ‘My Cards’.
Progressive Web Apps are touted as the future of web applications – its a hybrid mixture of a mobile app and a website. Popular PWAs include Uber, Starbucks, Outlook, Trivago and Telegram. PWAs can work offline, are fast and convenient. You will be prompted once every 30 or so days to add share-mycard.com to your home screen if you haven’t already done so. It is encouraged to use your Mobile or Computers ‘add to home screen‘ function to do so. Members benefit by having instant access to their digital cards if logged in.
- Register as a member.
- Once your membership is confirmed you can upload directly from your dashboard
- Add Share My Card to your home screen to get the App experience. Either accept the prompt or use your device browser settings to ‘Add To Home Screen’
- From your dashboard you can see all the cards you and manage them – adding or deleting.
We are gradually building a resource catalogue for small businesses who need a more professional presentation such as their own domain name with email as opposed to using personal email addresses. We have negotiated the S-MC Hosting Plan for small businesses as an extra value added and with room to grow should you need to do more with your webspace.
Check it out – S-MC Hosting Plan
No. We can add shares buttons to over 17 popular social channels on request. In addition we can add print and youtube buttons.
One of our aims is to maximise your point of presence online in the same manner – and having the same benefits as a website. We apply SEO that follows white-hat guidelines and the rules required by the major search engines. To further ensure that your content works for you Share-MyCard applies the same proven methods to optimize your business cards and digital media as are applied to websites.
Our website and your content are safeguarded against prominent SEO attacks. We prefill all critical meta tags for you. Our content is the least likely to get penalized by search engines. We do not utilise an unnatural writing style for content or use methods that attempt to trick search engines – more traffic for you!
Yes. Business users can get a free membership account – entitling them to a ‘Quick Card’ without completing a paid subscription. This is open to commercial business users and is self service. Share My Card is a resource for business to network, promote their services or products and maintain an online presence. We are supportive of new and small business and are open to suggestions or requests to collaborate on suitable projects.