Reina Olga Swimwear

Reina Olga Swimwear

Luxury Italian Beachwear
5/5

Reina Olga – Luxury Italian Swimwear



“Once upon a time, a 27 year old Guia knocked on the door of one of Milan’s most prestigious Ateliers in the luxury swimwear and lingerie production sectors.
She was greeted and welcomed by the most incredible team of women, who do their job with so much passion and attention to detail.
Fast-forward 8 years and the relationship has inevitably grown to feeling like family.
I want to express my immense gratitude to these women, first of all for believing in me and in the incredibly small project that it was at the time, and secondly, for still being here today and sharing this crazy ride with me.I love you.”

Guia



Reina Olga aims to bring the best of Italian craftsmanship and quality to the beach wardrobe. Each piece is handmade by skilled Italian female seamstresses who use only the finest materials.



Green Credentials


70% of our products are made using recycled fabrics since 2018. The remaining 30% is a work in progress. We are getting there. As of 2017 our packaging is compostable.

Made-to-order manufacturing reduces stock stockpiles. Short chain, supply and production are located in the same production district. We use biodegradable packaging.

https://reinaolga.com/it

Address:

Office:

Mobile:

Email:

Postcode:

Social Media:

Map

No location found

Social Media:

Aftershock London Womenswear

Aftershock London is a womenswear brand designed in the UK and loved internationally. Aftershock London is firmly established in the fashion market as an aspirational

Read More »

SnowRental Ski Hire

The Best Of Ski Rental Snowrental has been specialising in online ski rental since 2004! It provides top skiing and snowboarding equipment to rent at

Read More »

Britannia Hotels UK

About Britannia Hotels UK Britannia Hotels are the largest privately owned hotel chain in the UK, with 60 hotels across the country, offering comfortable accommodation

Read More »

Fred Olsen Cruise Lines

Fred Olsen Cruise Lines is a UK-based, Norwegian-owned cruise shipping line with cruise ships: BOLETTE BOREALIS BALMORAL Fred Olsen Cruise Lines enables adult travellers to

Read More »

Similar Cards

Other cards in the same main category

LRM Personalised Leather Goods
Clothing

Personalised Leather

About LRM Goods A life more personal; stylish personalised leather accessories. We are two ladies with a passion for personalisation and for success. We love

Ulla Popken Plus Size
Clothing

Ulla Popken Plus Size

For more than 20 years, Ulla Popken has been internationally known for its versatile range of fashion in large sizes. This is recognisable through its

Feedback

SHARE MY CARD™ 

“Reina Olga Swimwear”
Do you know someone that would like Reina Olga ?
Share this card using social media, WhatsApp or email.